08 June 2007

UPDATED!!! Insert Scary Music Here

Updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

I picked my dress. It's the same as the chick in the middle. The dress is in champagne with an ivory bow with a champagne wrap.

Takes 6-8 weeks to come in and then I need it altered. Take it in around the boob area a bit.


*****************************************************
I am going today to look at wedding dresses.

At 3pm.

With my big, giant, fat butt.

I have looked all on the website and am convinced that it will look like I am smuggling a large ham in my gluteous area with any of the dresses.

I am actually shopping for a bridesmaid dress because 1. They are cheaper and 2. They are a little less formal.


Like this one

Or maybe this one (I like this one alot - in champagne or ivory)


Or I might do this.


I am just trying to decide which dress goes best with pork.

12 comments:

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

They are all gorgeous...You'll be beautiful.

ChrisB said...

Which ever one you choose will be lovely they are all beautifully clasic, simple and elegant.

Karmyn R said...

You will find the PERFECT one and look ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!

There is a wedding dress waiting there for you. And once you put it on - you will just know it is the one!

Heather said...

Beautiful choices! And you really will know which one is "your dress" when you put it on!

P.S. And I absolutely adore the last one! I want it for myself!

Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations! It is a beautiful dress and you are going to look beautiful in it!

reevesfarm said...

Pork - spork, you are gonna look great!

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

I love it!

Jenny said...

I love, love, love it!

Truly elegant.

Heather said...

I love what you've picked!!! Very elegant and a great choice for cost. I think people spend too much on weddings and there are great thrifty ways to have a nice wedding.
You'll look beautiful!

MamaLee said...

Gorgeous, darling!

Jane said...

Really nice! You will look beautiful. That is a good idea, buying from a bridesmaid line! I wish I had thought of that.

Stephanie said...

J'adore the dress you picked!! It's gorgeous!!