17 July 2008

Update - Crossposted

Hi all -

I really don't want to do this, but I am going to re-post something here, that I posted at the other place.

Greetings All!

I feel like I must apologize, I have been a little quiet. Some things have gone on with 'Kidlet' in the past few weeks. We are 110% confident that everything is just fine, but I have still backed off from blogging and from commenting. I still have been reading everyone though.
I must have tried a million times (ok, probably more like thirty) to write something for here, but the words just wouldn't come. And if they did, they usually ended up with me being in tears.

So it was easier NOT to write.

For everyone who sent me a note, or commented at the other place, Thank You!

I still am a little hesitant to write too much about what has happened these last 3 1/2-4 weeks. But I will say that so very quickly I realized how much I love this baby. That even before I give birth, pick out an outfit or a piece of furniture or even feel the baby move...


I am already a Mommy.

6 comments:

Gina said...

My fingers are totally crossed for you all, Margaret. Hugs!

And yes, you are indeed already a Mommy.

Heather said...

I think you always were a Mommy at heart. Now you have someone to be a Mommy to and it's the best feeling in the world.
Hope you can feel all of the prayers! Take care!

The Laundress said...

Crosspost your little heart out sister.

I love you know matter what.

Anonymous said...

You DON'T owe us ANY apologies.

And your proctective-ness has already proved your Mommy-ness.

No doubt about it!

Kokopelli said...

We don't know each other, and I'm only a casual reader, but I do hope everything works out okay for you.

For the Love... said...

Thank goodness....I am so glad you are back....