18 July 2008

Ssssh.... I Have a secret crush

If you were to look at my DVR, you would find episode after episode after episode of this recorded. I disovered this show in November or so and I LOVE it. Literally, I search for this show every week and record any episodes I haven't seen. THank goodness for USA Network.

I love that show.

But my secret crush?

Sigh....

Please, don't mock me. I can't explain it. He makes my heart go pitter-patter and it has nothing to do with fluctuating blood pressure with this pregnancy.

8 comments:

The Laundress said...

Those shows scare me. I can't watch.

But he is cute.

wait till you start having pregnancy dreams that the baby comes out looking like him...fun times.

AJsMom said...

Love.that.show...and of course understand the whole Meloni-thing...

shay said...

I used to secretly love it too. BUT I can't watch bad things happen to people every week anymore. I'm not sure what changed for me but I just can't do it!

Hope all is well with you and babe!

Anonymous said...

I'm a CSI fan. They are usually on most time of the day. Something about Grishom's brain turns me on.

Heather said...

Look at those eyes! I like those crime dramas, too- CSI, SVU, any of them get me intrigued easily.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, maybe I's time to replace my 2'oldies' with yours.
Since I was 5 I've had a thing for Kurt Russell. Then along comes Sam Elliot in my young teen years and I fell in love. Madly.
I was "Torn between two Lovers" (in my dreams anyway). I made the mistake of revealing this to hubby a few years ago. Big mistake. After 30+ years together he still gets jealous.

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh, I love him too. Like LOVE! He makes my insides mush. But I can't watch the show anymore. The whole hurting kids thing bothers me so much...

Tami Wyatt said...

I heart Eliot Stabler and I want to be his partner in crime fighting because I look just like Mariska Hargitay!