27 May 2007

Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of our family....

Please, don't think bad of me.


Really.

I am not a frivolous (sp???) person. I don't like spending money on senseless crap. I buy a lot of my stuff at Walmart or Target. Alot of the stuff in the new house was bought on sale or thru great deals I stumbled upon.

And yet, yesterday, Mark managed to convince me to spend a shit load of money on...

The newest member of our family is brushed stainless steel and quite attractive.

And HOLY SHIT expensive.

My family will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER know just how much we spent on a farkin' trash can.

And please, for the love of god, someone please get me banned from The Container Store. Please. Not a safe place for me. At. All.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God the one in Birmingham closed! I have all manner of bottles,boxes, cans .....and they are all empty - which is the way they came. How do they make all that "stuff" look so necessary? Glad to know I am not alone!

For the Love... said...

I would be dead meat. I can hear myself now, "but we need it, no really, that lint ain't gonna organize itself"

I get in enough trouble at Wal-Mart.

Pretty cans though....

Stephanie mama drama said...

You have no idea how long I've coveted one of those.