24 April 2007

Think good thoughts please **UPDATED**

In the shower this morning, I felt a strangely tender spot on my breast. Not sure if it is a lump or not.

Going to the doctor at 2:30.

******
Updated -
Went to the doctor. Something definitely not right - but doctor doesn't feel it's the "c" word. Said it doesn't "feel" or "act" like cancer. It's most likely some type of a cyst.

I go in for a mammogram and ultrasound in 2 weeks. If it isn't better and still hurts, I will go to a surgeon and have it drained.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - sending thoughts and strong prayers your way.

May it be absolutely NOTHING.

Heather said...

I'm praying right now.

To scare the living daylights out of you, that's the first thing that happens when I am pregnant. :o)

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh no. Praying that it's nothing. I had a scare like that and thank God it was nothing.

Anonymous said...

I send you my healthy vibes...You'll be fine...Thinking of you...