19 February 2007

Eating Healthy - *%&#$* Day 1

OK. So Mark and I decided to both do better. Eat healthy. Blech. Work out. Blech. Live Longer - blech.

So last night I may a low sodium chicken noodle soup. Was pretty good.

Went all 45 minutes of an aerobics DVD. Only stopped when the footwork got too complicated. I realized I owned 11 exercise DVDs and not a damn one of them was unwrapped from the plastic!

So, today I am grouchy from lack of food and lack of coca-cola and lack of everything.

This f'ing sucks. Really bad.

I have only had 0ne 20-ounce bottle of coke today (actually got it at lunch and still have about 1/4 of it left). All the rest I drank water. I have had 2 1/2 32 ounce bottles.

I haven't ever peed this much.

Really, I truly hate this.

Live longer, schmive smonger. I will just live longer while perfectly miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too good to live in misery!
Be yourself and be happy. Physical health is great, but not if it means going insane. One of these days, you'll find the right balance for you.