28 September 2008

New and Different meme

I haven't seen this one yet.

Bree over at Whine and Cheese did this one and it appears to be a funny one.

1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Vicki Aura

2. MY GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip (wow, that sounds yummy)

3. MY "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) M Moe

4. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog (that sounds more like a gangsta name!)

5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Sally Hyannis (not bad)

6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) MoeMa (ummm....)

7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” plus 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Green Kahlua and Creme (if i'm not pregnant) or The Green Caffeine Free Diet Coke (if I am pregnant)

8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) George Joseph

9. MY STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Baby Powder Snickers (perfumes give me headaches since I got pregnant and before I was pregnant there was only one who didn't give me headaches - and I forget the name of it)

10.MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names ) Ruth Howard

11. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Phillips Philadelphia or Sorrels San Antonio

12. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Winter Iris (again, more stripper'ish??)

13. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Granny Smith Apple T-Shirty (why on earth am I never simple???)

14. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) English Muffin Oak (i don't think I really have a favorite tree....so I just picked one)

15. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour") The Sleeping Rain Tour (hey, I'm pregnant....sleep is wonderful - it's 3:30 am and I am doing a meme....)

If you want to do this, feel free. I am tagging my new friend:
Margaret the Minsanthrope becuase she's new to blogging and we need to learn this vital inforamtion about her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Margaret, I (think) I did it! Come on over and have a read. Thanks for the tag...it was lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I like your weather anchor names. :)

Unknown said...

I hope you know that you answered just about every "secret question" they use for credit cards and e-mail accounts. :(