03 May 2008

Nothing New

Good Morning -

It has been a while since i have posted. Mainly becuase I have been working long hours. I have been trying to keep up with reading everyone's blogs. Actually been doing quite a bit of that. I just haven't been commenting as much as I'd like to.

Things are fairly normal here on my end. I am desperately looking forward to Memorial Day - Mark and I are going to spend 2 nights away from everything. Not quite sure yet where we are going but we are going somewhere. We think Austin for one night and a great quaint little town called Fredericksburg. We had hoped to take more time away, but not sure about it. Work may beckoning us more than we care it to.

Ummm.... yeah. the preceeding two paragraphs, that are exceedingly boring, are an exact representation of my life right now.

Maybe, one day soon, i'll have something even slightly more exciting to share with you.

Hugs.

8 comments:

AJsMom said...

I would say that, given the way things have been recently, the "boring" is pretty good.

Heather said...

Sometimes boring is best. You've had enough drama to last for a while.
The town I grew up in ( and my Grandma, Mom and sisters still live in) is called Fredericksburg, too!

shay said...

What would I give for your boring. My boring involves much cleaning and making of food lol.

Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Yep, you have been quiet. Good to know everything is o.k. Enjoy your escape with hubby. Everyone needs a little quality time.
Hugs to you.

Amy said...

I would take a bit of boring right now! Hope you are well.

Phoenix said...

I had the stomach flu this week. Truly I think your life is way cooler than mine. :)

I love Austin. Hopefully you guys can take a break. Even a long weekend is better than nothing.

Kokopelli said...

Hi. We don't know each other, but I've read you a few times.

Since I live in Austin and consider our traffic as fierce as your town, I think going directly to Fredericksberg or a quiet B&B in Kemah would be my choice.

By the way, I'm glad to hear that work problem was taken care of.

Gina said...

We still love you!