25 June 2007

I try not to cuss

In this blog. At least too much. So if cussing offends you, I truly am sorry, and please visit another time.

I only have one thing to say.

You are a cold piece of shit, fuckhead, who I wouldn't spit on if you needed the liquid to not die. I wouldn't pee on you if you were stung by a jellyfish and about to die. I wouldn't look at you unless I was sitting in the jury box across from you - hoping that Ohio had the firing squad or the gas chamber and not some slightly less painful lethal injection.

Truly - you piece of shit, asshole, fucker - there is a hot, flaming piece of hell waiting for you. In the very bottom depths of hell. And I hope you get there soon. You are a spineless coward that is a poor excuse for a man. A pitiful excuse for a man.

HOnestly, I struggled with posting anything on this. I really did. I didn't want to mention you and how pissed off everyone is at you.

Screw You....

Asshole.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it well!

For the Love... said...

WOW - well said!

Unknown said...

Amen! This is the type of situation where "eye-for-an-eye" should prevail. If we can't take his life in the same way he so brutally took a young woman's and her precious baby, then take his manhood. Fair's fair.

Gina said...

You got it!

Phoenix said...

I am so with you on this. That man made me sick when I heard what he'd done.

Hey, thanks for the comment over at my place, I really appriciate it.

Anonymous said...

I cannot even fathom...

For the Love... said...

Yes, I was typing furiously, I have a little something for you over at my place and I was sure someone would beat me to it!

Come on by when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I keep my expectations low for anyone in the WWE. It's just a circus of drugs, testosterone and posturing. That said? Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I am so sick of reading about one more cowardly sack of shit who takes his rage out on children and the woman who DARES to divorce/restrain his ass or announce that his behavior is violent or destructive in any way. His answer to those allegations? Kill everyone. We're well rid of him, but not soon enough.