02 March 2007

And since it's a party....

I will take the lead from a new pal and play a little game....

Here are four things. Three are true, one is false... Which is a big ole' lie??

1. I have been to the following countries: USA (duh), Japan, Scotland, Holland, England, Kuwait, Iraq and the United Arab Emerites.

2. I have a completely irrational fear of open water (i.e. oceans, lakes) even though I was in the Navy

3. I cannot whistle.

4. When I was in Alaska, I was walking thru the woods and ended up face to face with a moose.

-------

Ready?

1. True. Japan - courtesy of Uncle Sam - when I was in the Navy Reserves. Scotland and England when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. Holland, Kuwait, Iraq and the UAE was February of last year with my job.
2. Embarrassingly enough - true. I spent 7 years in the US Navy Reserves and am terrified of open water. When I went to the Caribbean, I was terrified. I wanted to cry until I was back on shore. I thought it'd be better since I could see in the water (cuz you can't see in the Gulf of Mexico) but nope....I was terrifed I would see the shark about to eat me.
3. Nope...I am a whistling fool. Or just a fool. You pick.
4. Very true. And they warn you that running away is the last thing you do...Moose will chase you. Lemme tell you....when you are face to face with a moose (within 7 feet - not so face to face but dang close) your first instinct is to run. but I didn't. I stood there and nearly peed in my pants.

That's enough about me...Your turn???

6 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I am going to GUESS 2 ????


Linda

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Hahahah Linda! 2 is TRUE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you about the water. Deep water is definatly the unknown which is very scary!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh, that's a good idea. I might have to do that one, too. Supah cool.

And YEY for people I know at the party! :-)

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Dude...I am so WITH you on the moose thing! I grew up in ALaska...lived there from the time I was 12-27. Now I must say I'm happy to be back in Texas...love your blog...will be back to visit soon! :o)

Wendy said...

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the party.