25 February 2007

So Much Better

Friday night I was asleep no later than 8:30. Thanks to two tiny little pills my doctor prescribed for me when I just couldn't get sleep. I woke up briefly to go pee at 3'ish. Fell back asleep until 9. Honestly - I don't ever sleep that late. EVER.

Mark got here Saturday afternoon/early evening. We went to dinner. Went to Best Buy and drooled over tv's. Came home, put in "The Prestige" and I fell asleep by 10:30.

For the first time in so damn long, I feel rested. I feel at peace. Well, i feel better.

Job offer should be coming this week - won't start for a while. But that is a huge load off my shoulders.

Just so you know - those of you that do read this - your kind words do help. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to hear it! Keeping my fingers crossed for a great job offer!